The global power amplifier market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The key companies across the globe are highly inclined towards the adoption of different growth strategies including capacity expansion, agreements, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and product innovation to remain competitive in the marketplace. For instance, in June 2019, Qorvo, Inc., a provider of innovative RF power amplifiers that connect the world, had launched two gallium nitride (GaN) power amplifier (PA) families for domestic and international Ka-band Satcom and X-band phased array radar applications. The solutions allow higher system performance while lowering costs by delivering best-in-class capacity, linearity, and efficiency in a smaller footprint. The QPA2212 for Ka-band applications and QPA1022 for X-band phased arrays both offer best-in-class power.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/power-amplifier-market
Further, in October 2018, Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corp. had announced the launch of “TCB702FNG,” a new addition to the company’s 4-channel high-performance linear power amplifiers that meet the current market efficiency criteria. The new amplifier also has a self-diagnosis feature with I 2 C bus control that can diagnose errors and contribute to a good set configuration by adjusting the gain or time constant detection settings. It also includes full-time output DC offset voltage error detection, which can easily detect irregular output offset voltage and avoid speaker burnout, thus improving set reliability. However, the power amplifier products launch by the key players with advanced technology and innovation is to propel the growth of the global power amplifier market during the forecast period.
A Full Report of Global Power Amplifier Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/power-amplifier-market
Recent Strategies Adopted by the Key Players for the Growth of Power Amplifier Market
- In July 2020, Hitachi has announced the complete acquisition of a majority stake in ABB Power Grids of around $7.8 billion that has focused on creating a new business for tackling the renewable and distributed energy frontiers of the power industry. Hitachi has acquired an 80.1% stake in ABB Ltd.
- In July 2020, Mitsubishi Electric Corp. has announced the development of new technology for producing a gallium nitride (GaN) power amplifier module for 5G base stations with a small (6mm by 10mm) footprint and high power performance. The module, which controls high-quality signal production with a small number of chip components in the matching circuit, is expected to aid in the development of 5G base stations that are both widely deployable and power efficient.
- In November 2020, Qorvo, Inc. has announced the launch of CMD328K3, a low noise amplifier (LNA) for electronic warfare (EW). CMD328K3 is a GaAs MMIC with a high-performance, broadband low noise amplifier that offers greater than 27 dB of gain while consuming only 52mA and 3V.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
- Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Power Amplifier Market Report Segment
- Audio Power Amplifier
- RF Power Amplifier
- DC Power Amplifier
- Gallium Nitride
- Gallium Arsenide
- Others (CMOS)
- Consumer Electronics
o Smartphone and Tablets
o Audio Systems
o Laptops and PCs
o Inverter and UPS
o Others (Medical Devices)
- Industrial Systems
- Wireless Communication
Global Power Amplifier Market Report Segment by Region
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/power-amplifier-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404